THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS NO LONGER BEING OFFERED
Student Scholarship Award
ELIGIBILITY: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recipient is currently attending an accredited college or university, or entering college in the fall of 2014.
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA in either high school or undergraduate transcripts.
REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must submit by August 10th, 2014:
- A completed Scholarship Application Form
- One-page typed essay regarding how birth injury has affected your life. ( This scholarship is open to victims of birth injury, friends, family and anyone who has experienced the trials, tribulations and triumphs of living with birth injuries.)
- An official copy high school or undergrad college transcripts for all schools attended.
The award recipient shall provide the following documentation to obtain the scholarship:
- Proof of Legal Residency in U.S. (i.e. birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.)
- The Birth Injury Scholarship for is to be used exclusively higher education tuition and related expenses. A check for $1,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s education institution to cover these expenses and he or she is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations
- Birth Injury Scholarship award recipient will be notified of the selection on or about August 31st, 2014.
This scholarship is no longer being offered.